United States of America, English
Comprised of six required multimedia educational modules, and one advanced module, this comprehensive program covers a wide range of topics.
Modules in this training include:
- Module 1: Fundamentals of Road Traffic Injury
- Module 2: Concepts in Injury Prevention
- Module 3: Risk Factors and Choosing Interventions for Road Traffic Injuries
- Module 4: Injury Surveillance Systems
- Module 5: Evaluation of Road Safety Interventions
- Module 6: Influencing Policy for Road Traffic Injury Prevention
- Optional Advanced Module: Assessing the Health and Economic Burden of RTIs
The program is free of cost and open to policy makers, researchers, educators, and anyone in the general public interested in learning more about RTIs.
There is no academic credit, but a certification for completing course modules.
Level of Education: Initial vocational education and training
Lead Organisation: Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health